Position Opening: Albuquerque (ZAB) Events Coordinator
The Albuquerque ARTCC (ZAB) is currently seeking applications for Events Coordinator (EC) who will be responsible for effective creation, planning, staffing, and promotion of events within the ARTCC.
Position Responsibilities are:
- Reports to the ARTCC DATM
- Formulate and develop events to engage VATSIM traffic and to promote the ARTCC.
- Implements, attends and facilitates approved events.
- Coordinates with neighboring ARTCCs to arrange support for ZAB hosted events, and arranges ZAB support for neighboring events.
- Maintains relationships with virtual airlines, coordinates support for VA-hosted events affecting the ZAB airspace.
- Develops and distributes marketing material (graphics, news posts, forum posts, etc) to promote events and the ARTCC.
- Leads and manages events division of ZAB.
Interested candidates are invited and encouraged to apply. Candidates should be aware of the position requirements. Applicants must be in good standing with VATSIM/VATUSA in order to apply for this position. As an active staff member, the successful applicant can expect to commit a minimum of 4-5 hours per week to facility-related duties. Applicants can expect an initial evaluation of their application and can expect to receive instructions to setup a formal interview.
Applications should include:
- Full Name, Active E-Mail, and VATSIM CID
- Introductory Cover Letter and resume detailing your experience and addressing each of the required and desired skills above and any other relevant information you would like to provide.
- Candidates from outside ZAB must submit a Letter of Recommendation from a Senior Staff Member (ATM/DATM/TA) at their current ARTCC.
Applications should be submitted to Robert Reifsnyder, ZAB ARTCC Deputy Air Traffic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org